- Guide to the SIR Program – This guide is an important resource for elected officials, local residents, fruit growers, and fruit industry partners. It covers Program services, governance, results and benefits, and looks to the future of the Program.
- OKSIR Strategic Plan
- Governance Manual-May 2019
- A Benefit-cost Analysis of the Okanagan Kootenay Sterile Insect Release Program prepared by Lee Cartier, P. Ag., Okanagan College (July 2014)
- OKSIR – Report of an External Review 9-13 June 2014 prepared by a review team of six external experts
- Status Updates as of 29 January 2015 on the Recommendations from the External Review
- Statistical Analysis of Codling Moth Prevalence and Fruit Damage Data prepared by Dr. Paramjit Gill (June 15, 2015)